Lovely <3 Red
This is my SpeedHack 2011 game. In this game, you control a dude who has a red room, and green slimes have appeared and are changing the room color. You must take your spray gun, and scare them away.
The rules that I had to follow that effected how this game was made is as follow:
- E for Everyone: You're not killing the slime balls.
- Random Playing: Slime balls appear randomly. Slime balls randomly drop paint for you to grab. Sometimes you have to grab your sprayer.
- Laziness: If you run out of ammo, but there's slimes around, a random drop of paint will appear. If you remove slimes too fast (as in you're being too good), more slimes are added. If you remove slimes too slowly, a slime is removed.
- Brainwashing Propaganda: Read the red floor tiles, if you can.
- Color Symbolism: Red good, green bad! Slimes are trying to turn your lovely red room green.
- Screen 1
- Screen 2
- Screen 3 (Note: This was a early production snapshot, and a feature that should be shown is not shown)